Learning Buds teaches children to:
- Recognise letters and their common sound.
- Enhance language skills by expressing their ideas and observations.
- Learn new words, building upon their vocabulary.
- Strengthen fine motor skills, scissors skills and correct pencil grip.
- Write their name correctly, using both upper and lowercase letters.
- Use the correct starting point when forming letters using the Victorian Cursive script (the handwriting style taught in most primary schools).
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Learn to listen to and follow simple instructions.
- Develop greater confidence and self esteem as they achieve and share their success in the activities provided.